6 fruits for whitening skin tone
Updated: Sep 9, 2021
Papaya contains vitamins A, C, B, pantothenic acid and folate, and minerals such as copper, potassium and magnesium. They also contain some enzymes such as papain and chymopapain, which help prevent free radical damage to the skin and have antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. Eating papaya can help prevent constipation, which is one of the causes of skin health problems. It can also help in treat warts, eczema, corns, and skin tubercles. Many Scientists have also found that papaya can help heal chronic wounds and whitening facial skin tone. So, if you have digestive problems, scarring and pigmentation, you should include papaya fruits for whitening skin tone in your diet and beauty regimen. See how to use it.
Eat a bowl full of papaya for breakfast or as a late-night snack.
You can make a papaya smoothie by mixing papaya, lemon juice, and Himalayan pink salt.
on your skin
· Crush a small piece of papaya and apply it to the skin. Rinse after 10 minutes.
· Mix the papaya puree with the lemon juice and ¼ teaspoon of turmeric and apply to the scarred and pigmented areas. Rinse after 10 minutes.
· For dry, flaky skin, apply papaya puree with half a teaspoon of almond oil. Clean it with a soft cloth after 10 minutes.
· Make a papaya scrub with a small piece of papaya, 1 teaspoon of orange peel and 1 tablespoon full of rose water (for oily skin), or you can use honey (for dry skin). Use gentle circular motions to scrub the skin. Rinse with water at room temperature.
· Eat a bowl full of papaya for breakfast or as a late-night snack.
· You can make a papaya smoothie by mixing papaya, lemon juice, and Himalayan pink salt for fruits for whitening skin tone.
The sweet, juicy orange has a vibrant colour and a heady smell. These fruits for whitening skin tone can also work wonders for your whitening facial skin tone. Like lemons, oranges also contain vitamin C: 100 gm of oranges contain 54 milligrams of vitamin C, an antioxidant. Oranges can help in preventing oxidative damage, photodamage, DNA damage, reduce inflammation, and promote collagen synthesis. Consume half an orange a day.
Drink freshly squeezed orange juice with pulp. Avoid pulp if you have stomach ulcers or if you suffer from IBS / IBD.
Add orange juice to your smoothie.
on your skin
· Apply orange juice locally where there is pigmentation. Rinse after 10 minutes.
· If you have oily skin, mix 3 tablespoons of orange juice, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of chickpea flour and ½ teaspoon of turmeric. Apply as a package.
· If you have dry skin, you can mix three tablespoons of orange juice, one teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of milk, half a teaspoon of turmeric and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply fruits for whitening skin tone.
Red, meaty, watery, sweet and refreshing - we can't get enough of watermelon. It is excellent for oily and acne-prone skin. Watermelon fruits for whitening skin tone contain dietary fibre (0.4%), water (92%), carbohydrates (7.55%), sugar (0.4%), vitamins A, A, B1 and B6, carotenoids, flavonoids and lycopene. It has zero fat and no cholesterol. Lycopene helps eliminate oxygen free radicals and prevents skin damage. Water helps eliminate toxins and improves bowel function.
Eat a medium bowl of watermelon for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
Make a watermelon fruit salad.
Add watermelon fruits for whitening skin tone to your smoothie for that extra touch.
on your skin
· Crush a watermelon and apply it to the skin. Rinse after 8-10 minutes.
· If you have oily skin, mix 3 tablespoons of watermelon juice, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 T-spoon of Fuller's earth, and 1 teaspoon full of rose water.
· Consider if you have dry skin, you can mix three tablespoons full of watermelon juice, one tablespoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and one teaspoon of aloe vera. Rinse after 10 minutes.
Mangoes are very rich in vitamins A, E, C and K, flavonoids, polyphenols, beta-carotene and xanthophylls. They help us to protect the skin from DNA damage and inflammation. They are also high in sugar and dietary fibre, which help to treat constipation. Mangoes fruits for whitening skin tone are already used in the cosmetic industry to create hair and skin butter with healing properties.
Add mango fruits for whitening skin tone to the smoothie, breakfast bowl or your favourite salad.
You can also include freshly cut mangoes in your daily diet for whitening facial skin tone.
on your skin
· Crush a small piece of mango and apply it to the peel. Then rinse after 8-10 minutes.
· For oily skin, mix mango rose water, lemon juice and apply them to the skin.
· For dry skin, apply a mango puree mask, 1 teaspoon yoghurt and 1 teaspoon, honey. Wash with water at room temperature after 8-10 minutes.
You can eat or apply strawberries fruits for whitening skin tone to get clear skin. In addition, strawberries are an excellent vitamin C and alpha-hydroxy acid (also known as salicylic acid). Salicylic acid is used in acne treatment creams as it penetrates the skin's pores and cleans them. Strawberries also contain ellagic acid, which mainly protects the skin from ultraviolet rays and prevents collagen destruction and the formation of wrinkles.
Add strawberries fruits for whitening skin tone to the breakfast bowl.
Add strawberries to your morning smoothie.
Cut the strawberries in half pieces and use them in the salad.
Add them to cakes or muffins.
on your skin
· Crush a strawberry and apply it to the skin.
Sweet and spicy pineapples fruits for whitening skin tone are rich in dietary fibre, vitamins A, C, K and folic acid, and minerals such as calcium, potassium and phosphorus. In addition, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which has anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and healing properties. Therefore, applying pineapple fruits for whitening skin tone to burned human skin can help remove dead skin cells and also speed up the healing process.
Have a small bowl of pineapple for breakfast or as an evening snack.
Mix pineapple with spinach, cucumber, pomegranate and cilantro to make a delicious salad.
Add pineapple to dessert.
on your skin
· Mix pineapple juice with one teaspoon full of milk and apply to the skin. Wash off after 10 minutes.
These are the fruits that can help you have healthy, glowing skin. Make sure you add these fruits to your daily diet and enjoy all the benefits they offer. If you want to speed up your skin's healing process, try exercising at least three days a week and following a healthy diet. The correct results take time, but it will always be worth it!